Info Day Horizon 2020 Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy Societal Challenge
Energy Efficiency Call for Proposals 2017 Info Day
Monday 19 September 2016
Applying for funding is a competitive process, and only the best project proposals will be selected. This year we have structured the content of the Info Day in 8 different sessions, each one providing several networking opportunities as well as the possibility to learn from successful projects. Take a look at the Agenda.
Please note that 2 sessions are already booked:
- Energy Efficiency in Industry [EE-15, EE-17, EE-18]
- Finance for Energy Efficiency [EE-23, EE-24]
This year’s Information Day will:
- update you on the European Energy Efficiency policy;
- present you the Energy Efficiency priorities of the H2020 Energy Efficiency 2017 calls for proposals;
- provide you guidance on how to apply for funding;
- offer you dedicated workshops for each funding area with the opportunity to meet the EASME energy team and receive answers to your questions;
- give you an opportunity to network and find project partners.
Who should attend?
More than 700 participants coming from SME associations, businesses, European and national trade associations, chambers of commerce, European institutions, universities, financial institutions, etc. are expected.
Event date and venue
Monday 19 September 2016 in the European Commission Charlemagne Building, Rue de la Loi 170, 1000 Brussels. Please read the Privacy statement before registring.