[:en]Slovak Matchmaking Fair is an international event focused
Companies bilateral discussions, the presentation of subcontracting
Partnership offers, tenders, available production capacity requirements
creation of joint ventures with foreign partners and opportunities
investment, particularly in the automotive industry, mechanical engineering,
energy, information and communication technologies.
TOP theme of the 10th year of the automobile industry.
November 2, 2016
19:00 to 20:00 Glass of Wine
Welcoming the participants on the eve of the event in the hotel
November 3, 2016
7:30 to 8:30 Registration and arrival of guests and participants of the event
8:00 to 10:00 Refreshments
8:30 to 9:00 Opening Ceremony
9:00 to 14:45 Automotive Supply Chain Conference – Conference to be within professional discussion panels will deal with subjects:
9:00 -10: 30 Introduction of Slovak car – the current production status and trends
10: 45-12: 00 location of the plans, best cost country sourcing, provider support – how to become a Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers
13: 30-14: 45 New trends in the automotive sector – digitization and the EU Single Market, Industry 4.0.
Professional program in the form of a panel discussion will be supplemented by presenting concrete projects and topics.
10:00 to 12:00 Scheduled B2B meetings
12:00 to 13:30 Lunch
13:00 to 18:00 Scheduled B2B meetings
15:30 to 17:00 Refreshments
Slovak Matchmaking Fair organized by SARIO since 2007, is the largest and most prestigious meeting of Slovak and foreign entrepreneurs in Slovakia.
1. The event is already 10 years it offers a unique opportunity to discuss
with relevant trading partners in one day and in one place.
2. Bilateral talks on the basis of individual pre-planned schedule.
3. Sourcing – opportunity for Slovak companies to participate in the supply chain of major multinational companies.
4. An attractive accompanying program – Automotive Supply Chain Conference, presentation of investment climate and 3D Slovakia – Slovakia, as we know.
5. Presentation of a unique sports car prototype Slovak Brutal and other world surprises.
6. New contacts, trade and investment opportunities at home and abroad.
7. Direct feedback, information and individual consultation to selected territories, projects and funding.
8. Effective informal networking during the day and gala dinner, which additionally offers a cultural and gastronomic experience.[:]