Chamber of users and producers of renewable energy – KUVOZE is a voluntary association of independent professional legal and natural persons. Not established for the purpose of profit taking and developing activities aimed at protecting the rights of its members for the purpose of better defending their interest in renewable energy sources (RES). Chamber of users and producers of renewable energy – KUVOZE created by the registry of the Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic on 21 September 2010.
Chamber of users and producers of renewable energy – KUVOZE aims:
– Encourage and promote the development of renewable energy sources in the Slovak Republic,
– Promote legislative changes that will assist the development and expansion of renewable energy,
– Participate in the preparation of materials for different ministries, state agencies and local governments,
– Comments submitted documents and legislative proposals to interdepartmental procedures relating to renewable energy,
– Promote common interests and legitimate members of the Chamber,
– Promote the dissemination of knowledge in the field of renewable energy sources through publication and publishing.
– Promote the dissemination of knowledge in the field of renewable energy sources by organizing professional events and actions;
– Collaborate with national and international associations and societies operating in the field of renewable energy sources,
– Bring together natural or legal persons active in the field of RES.
Within the Chamber of users and producers of renewable energy – KUVOZE operate specialized sections:
section wind energy
section of solar energy
Section geothermal energy
Section biogas and biomethane
Section transformations and energy saving.
energy storage section.
Member of the Chamber of users and producers of renewable energy sources – KUVOZE may be a natural or legal person authorized by the business association of entrepreneurs, an association of legal persons, technical professional association, civic association, non-profit organizations, foundations, investment or non-investment fund, university and college, respectively. individual faculties of universities and colleges, subsidized organizations and individuals non-entrepreneur who is active in the production or supply of equipment for the production of renewable energy that can be processed using renewable energy sources, or who is involved in other activities related to renewable energy sources (research, development , education, etc.).